May be harmful if swallowed. Causes eye and skin irritation. Harmful if inhaled. May cause respiratory irritation. Read label before use. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Do not swallow. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not breathe vapor. Close container after each use. Wear protective gloves and eye protection.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove contaminated clothing. Wash affected areas thoroughly with soap and water. Launder clothing before reuse. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present, and easy to do so. Continue Rinsing. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
2-Butoxyethanol, Sodium Metasilicate
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.